Rules & Restrictions
The following rules and restrictions are for the safety of all systems passengers. Failure to follow them may result in removal from vehicle and in some cases up to a $ 250.00 fine
- Appropriate fare must be provided upon boarding. Driver's are not permitted to make change.
- No eating, drinking, or playing sound equipment while on board.
- Boisterous or unruly behavior, including but not limited to the use of profane language, disturbing or hassling driver or other passengers, and/or engaging in acts of civil disorder is prohibited at all times.
- No pets, excepting service animals, will be allowed on board any PCT vehicle.
- No hazardous material may be brought on board, i.e. gasoline containers, car batteries, or other materials / substances which may jeopardize the health or safety of others.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited on PCT vehicles.
- All items carried on must be secured by owner in a manner that does not obstruct aisles, emergency exits and other seating.
- Infants and small children must be removed from strollers when riding. Strollers must be closed while in transport.
- Children seven (7) years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult. ( Driver has discretion to refuse service for unaccompanied older youth pending parental approval for youth to travel alone.)